- Sad to see L.B. Jeffries put down his pen, but he's left us with a terrific piece on how to write about game design.
- At Cracked, Seanbaby explains "6 Signs Dead Rising 2 Suffers From Fetal Alcohol Syndrome."
- Kirk Hamilton's recent piece about diving back into the Bizarro World of PC settings-tweaking struck a chord; there is something weirdly exciting about that whole frustrating process, isn't there?
- Simon Parkin of Gamasutra writes about "The Curse of the Video Game Collectible."
- The fact that the anonymous ex-EA employee blog rant has not only been copied, but also become a meme, in less than a week is thoroughly ridiculous. Where will it end?
Friday, October 15, 2010
A little late today, but here are your selections for the week: