- In this Gamasutra feature, John Rose explores something every game attempts, but few pull off well: tension.
- Congrats to stalwart Goodjer Allen "Pyroman" Cook on getting his Starcraft 2 review front page on Joystiq!
- Michael Abbott's piece on DeathSpank discusses why making a comedic game is so tricky.
- Brad Shoemaker's review of Limbo is an example of what a good game review should look like. Legions of mediocre writers, take note. Please. We don't want to have to sic Mitch Krpata on you.
- You might have already seen these awesome Mass Effect 2 costumes from Comic Con, but check out the audience reaction when Grunt speaks.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Quick hits for this week: